The easiest, creamiest and dreamiest lunch or snack for those on the go!
- 1 square ramen noodles (I used Lotus Foods Rice Ramen)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp vegan butter (I like Earth Balance)
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook the square of ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain and return to pot.
- While the noodles are still hot, add the rest of the ingredients to the pot of noodles. Stir, eat and enjoy!
Tips and tricks:
- Double or triple the recipe if others are around because they will be jealous of all the goodness you create and will try to steal yours!
- Not vegan and want to use dairy? Swap out the almond milk for regular milk, use regular butter, and use about 1/4 cup of shredded cheese (instead of the nutritional yeast).
- I've done this with macaroni noodles too when my "plain mac and cheese" niece came for a visit. She loved it!