I LOVE this easy sauce so much! Put it on sweet potatoes, make it as a base for potato salad, put it on sandwiches and more! It's the perfect meal topper for all your summer barbecues!
- 3/4 Cup Cashews
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke (I found mine in the grocery store by the BBQ sauces)
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes about 8 oz.
- If you don't have a high speed blender (like a Vitamix or a Magic Bullet, my favorites!), then soak the cashews in the almond milk for about 30 minutes before mixing in a regular blender.
- You could also make this in a food processor, but may need to blend a little longer to make it smooth.
Did you make this recipe? Leave me a comment below! I love to hear how people made my recipes their own! Or, post it to social media and tag it #carolynsdailydishes