"Ranch! Are you making something for dinner that includes ranch dressing?! I'm up for anything with ranch!" ---Quote from Tommy Braden, my husband, when he saw the menu list for dinner tonight.
Oh, this creamy and deeee-licious ranch is completely vegan and awesome!
Yield: Approx. 1 1/4 cups
- 3/4 cup vegan mayo (I use Sir Kensington's)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (or more if you like dill as much as my husband)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender (high speed or regular) until mixed. You could also just place them all in a bowl and whisk by hand. Do what is easiest for you!
Tips and Tricks:
- This recipe creates a thinner dressing. If you don't care for the thin consistency, try decreasing the almond milk amount to 1/4 cup. If you do this, you may want to decrease the salt amount a bit too.
- Serve on salads, baked potatoes, as a dip for french fries or more!