Inspired by my massage therapist, Monica Caporale, my friend Sam Weissrock who recently texted me just to say she was thinking about me (I love random texts so much!) and the movie Tag, brings you my virtual game idea--T.A.G.: You're It and I Love You!
Simple rules to the game:
- Text the word "TAG" to someone when you are thinking about them.
- When you receive a text with the word "TAG", know that it represents this phrase: "You're It and I love you."
- When you've been "tagged", it will then be your turn to "tag" them back the next time you are thinking of them.
- The word "TAG" can be texted back and forth, numerous times over the course of your lives.
T.A.G. stands for "Tell a gift". My thinking on this: The people in our lives are gifts. Each and every one.
We all think about one another all the time. It's just a part of our "connection closer than we know". Why not take it one step further and actually let someone know we are thinking about them instead of just thinking the thoughts?
Everyone likes to know that someone is thinking about them. My virtual game can help you do just this in a very simple way!
- Don't get caught up in who's turn it is. Just TAG someone based on when you think about them. It's that simple.
- When someone 'TAGs" you, it's a good idea to text back with an emoji or something to let them know you got their message.
- See what other variations you can come up with for this game. Instead of a text, you could send someone a note via mail that only says "TAG", send an email, send a video of yourself saying TAG, or more! Be creative and have fun!
And let the games begin!