An EASY and refreshing salsa! It's perfect for your next picnic, party or any gathering.
- 1 15 oz (or comparable size) canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz (or comparable size) canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 a red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 a green pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- juice from one lime (about 4 tablespoons, depending on the size)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Lightly mix until ingredients are incorporated.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Tips and Tricks:
- Roll the lime on a countertop prior to cutting and juicing. The rolling loosens the flesh of the fruit to allow you to squeeze the juice more easily and effectively.
- You could used bottled lime juice for this, but fresh tastes slightly better.
- Add more lime juice for even more tang!
- Add some avocado for a creamy addition.