Easy and creamy, peach filled yumminess! And, it's vegan!
- 2 fresh peaches (peeled and diced)
- 2 cups rolled oats (I used Bob's Red Mill Organic Extra Thick Rolled Oats, which required 4 cups of water and a pinch of salt for cooking 4 servings)
- 1/2 cup prepared cashew cream (Click this link for my EASY, 2 ingredient recipe)
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar (or your sweetener of choice)
- Cook the oatmeal according to package directions for 4 servings. (My package said 2 cups oatmeal with 4 cups water, boil with a pinch of salt for 10 minutes or until creamy).
- When the oatmeal is finished cooking, remove from heat.
- Mix in the cashew cream, peaches and sugar. Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- Save some of the diced peaches and place on top of the oatmeal with a little extra cashew cream prior to serving.
- Add a little maple syrup for a touch more sweetness.
- You could use frozen peaches if you can't find fresh. Just thaw and dice approximately 10 slices.
- Use the extra cashew cream in your coffee or over fresh fruit.