I meal plan my dinners for seven nights every Friday, so I figured I'd pass along the work I do to help others!
Use my planning as a guide to help you plan meals, or use my plans as is.
Most meals I plan are vegetarian, plant-based or vegan, but when the recipes I choose aren't, I make adjustments to suit our dietary needs. You can do the same!
Here are links to the meals I plan to create for dinner for the week of Saturday, 8/18 to Friday, 8/24
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad via Wendi Polisi
- Caprese Orzo Salad via Sweet Peas and ABC's
- Sweet Corn Polenta with Sun-Dried Tomato Relish via Naturally Ella
- Orecchiette with Buttermilk, Peas and Pistachios via bon appetit (Note: I'll be making my own plant-based buttermilk using almond milk and lemon juice)
- Smothered and Covered Ranch Taco Fries via me!
- Brinner for dinner! Sausage and Egg Tater Tot Casserole via me!
- Night off from cooking
Need more meal plans already created for you? Check out Carolyn's Daily Dishes for a weekly list of "what's cookin'" in my home, plus links to the recipes!
Want to know more about meal planning? Check out this Tips and Tricks guide to see how I meal plan. Use my ideas or be inspired by them!