I meal plan my dinners for seven nights every Friday, so I figured I'd pass along the work I do to help others!
Use my planning as a guide to help you plan meals, or use my plans as is.
Most meals I plan are plant-based or vegan, but when the recipes I choose aren't, I make adjustments to suit our dietary needs. You can do the same!
Here are links to the meals I plan to create for dinner for the week of Saturday, 8/4 to Friday, 8/10
- Roasted Garlic Spinach White Pizza via EatGood4Life
- Creamy Polenta with Crispy Beets via With Food & Love (Note: I'll be using pre-made polenta for this recipe along with adding some chickpeas and possibly an egg for protein.)
- Crepes with Tomatoes and Butter Hazelnuts via Naturally Ella (Note: I'll be adding a greed veggie like asparagus or spinach.)
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo via Chocolate Covered Katie
- Vegan Cajun Tofu with Creamy Grits and Greens via Rabbit and Wolves
- Million Dollar Spaghetti via Sugar Apron (Note: I'll be using a lactose free cream cheese, LightLife Foods Smart Grounds in lieu of the beef, vegan cheddar cheese, omitting the cottage cheese, and my own vegan sour cream recipe to keep this more in line with our dietary needs).
- Night off from cooking
Need more meal plans already created for you? Check out Carolyn's Daily Dishes for a weekly list of "what's cookin'" in my home, plus links to the recipes!
Want to know more about meal planning? Check out this Tips and Tricks guide to see how I meal plan. Use my ideas or be inspired by them!