I meal plan my dinners for seven nights every Friday, so I figured I'd pass along the work I do to help others!
Use my planning as a guide to help you plan meals, or use my plans as is.
Most meals I plan are plant-based or vegan, but when the recipes I choose aren't, I make adjustments to suit our dietary needs. You can do the same!
Here are links to the meals I plan to create for dinner for the week of Saturday, 8/11 to Friday, 8/17
- Rice Bowl with Fried Egg and Avocado via bon appetit
- Vegan One Pot Kale, Tomato and Garlic Spaghetti via This Savory Vegan
- Brinner for Dinner: Peaches and Cream Oatmeal via me!
- Roasted Butter Tomato Sauce Pasta via Naturally Ella
- Baked Vegan Falafel Bowl via The Glowing Fridge
- Pineapple BBQ Tofu Bowls via Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Night off from cooking
- Dessert option: Super Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding via me!
Need more meal plans already created for you? Check out Carolyn's Daily Dishes for a weekly list of "what's cookin'" in my home, plus links to the recipes!
Want to know more about meal planning? Check out this Tips and Tricks guide to see how I meal plan. Use my ideas or be inspired by them!