I meal plan my dinners for seven nights every Friday, so I figured I'd pass along the work I do to help others!
Use my planning as a guide to help you plan meals, or use my plans as is.
Most meals I plan are plant-based or vegan, but when the recipes I choose aren't, I make adjustments to suit our dietary needs. You can do the same!
Here are links to the meals I plan to create for dinner for the week of Saturday, July 28th-Friday, August 3rd:
- Barbecue Brussels Sprouts Tacos via Chocolate Covered Katie
- Summer Cobb Salad with Coconut Bacon via My New Roots
- Baked Sweet Corn Farro Risotto via Naturally Ella
- Creamy Red Pepper Alfredo Pasta via Chocolate Covered Katie
- Homemade Spaghetti O's via Chocolate Covered Katie
- Sticky Pineapple Cauliflower via Chocolate Covered Katie
- Night off from cooking
There are multiples from Chocolate Covered Katie this week because I love her recipes! I own one of her cookbooks as well. Her recipes are easy and best of all--KIDS would love them! Check out the link below so you can preview her cookbook I've purchased from Amazon.com!
Want to know more about meal planning? Check out this Tips and Tricks guide to how I meal plan. Use my ideas or be inspired by them!