I meal plan my dinners for seven nights every Friday, so I figured I'd pass along the work I do to help others!
Use my planning as a guide to help you plan meals, or use my plans as is.
Most meals I plan are plant-based or vegan, but when the recipes I choose aren't, I make adjustments to suit our dietary needs.
Here are links to the meals I plan to create for dinner for the week of Saturday, July 21st-Friday, July 27th:
- Pizza Quinoa Bites via Fit Success
- Tuscan Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette via Vegan Richa
- Vegan Beijing Tempeh via Rabbit and Wolves
- Teriyaki Tofu Stir Fry via Vegetarian Gastronomy
- Vegan Pumpkin Sage Pasta via Vegan Richa
- Vegan Breakfast Hash via Build Your Bite
- Lunch guest meal: Cauliflower Cashew Lunch Bowls via Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Night off from cooking
- Chocolate Chip Birthday cake for my grandmother via Liv for Cake
Need more meal plans already created for you? Check out Carolyn's Daily Dishes for a weekly list of "what's cookin'" in my home, plus links to the recipes!
Want to know more about meal planning? Check out this Tips and Tricks guide to see how I meal plan. Use my ideas or be inspired by them!