I meal plan my dinners for seven nights every Friday, so I figured I'd pass along the work I do to help others!
Use my planning as a guide to help you plan meals, or use my plans as is.
Here are links to the meals I plan to create for dinner for the week of Saturday, July 14th-Friday, July 20th:
- Vegan Caesar Pasta Salad
- Paleo Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Kale
- Best Easy Paleo Cauliflower Chili +Pamela's Gluten Free Cornbread
- Vegan Ranch Pasta Salad
- Grilled Veggie Vegan Buddha Bowl
- Whole 30 Spinach Artichoke Twice Baked Potatoes
- Night off from cooking
- Dessert option for dinner guest night: Makeout Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Need more meal plans already created for you? Check out Carolyn's Daily Dishes for a weekly list of "what's cookin'" in my home, plus links to the recipes!
Want to know more about meal planning? Check out this Tips and Tricks guide to see how I meal plan. Use my ideas or be inspired by them!