One of my go-to creamy, dreamy and sweet breakfast or dessert treats! The recipe is super simple, ready in 20 minutes and delicious any time of the day.
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats (I used Bob's Red Mill brand)
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate protein powder (I used Tera's Whey brand, Dark Chocolate flavor)
- 1/2 cup vegan yogurt (I used So Delicious Coconut Yogurt Alternative)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips (add more or less as you prefer)
- Mix all ingredients in a glass jar or bowl.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. (The amount of time you let them sit depends on how soft you want the oats).
- Eat and enjoy!
Notes: You can allow this recipe to sit overnight. Doing so will make it a thicker consistency. Eat as is if you like a thicker consistency or add a bit more milk to make it thinner.